Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the best issue to write about? ex. gay marriage, abortion, etc.
08-25-2011, 11:45 AM,
RE: the best issue to write about? ex. gay marriage, abortion, etc.
  • Euthanasia.
  • The "border" of freedom of speech.
  • Effects of religions in your society.
  • How much privacy does a government official deserve?
  • Should suicides of normal people (i.e. one that has no severe physical or psychological problems) be prevented, or should they have the freedom to do it?
  • Is the democratic state apparatus always efficient, or the authoritarian model is sometimes better? How to improve its efficiency?
  • Should more control be applied to the market by the government, or not? Is Keynesian economics more correct, or the classical economics?
  • Should extramarital sexes be considered illegal?
  • Is "killing one person to save three" a moral thing? It should be legal, or illegal?
Gentoo Linux User (w/ fvwm) / Loyal Firefox User / Owner of a Stupid Old Computer - My PGP Public Key

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
-- Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions (1624), John Donn

Messages In This Thread
RE: the best issue to write about? ex. gay marriage, abortion, etc. - by RichardGv - 08-25-2011, 11:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay Marriage omgx3 14 4,386 07-26-2012, 07:14 AM
Last Post: OhioTom76
  Abortion omgx3 11 3,282 04-11-2012, 01:43 AM
Last Post: angeldrb