Poll: Are you satisfied with your Internet connection and your Internet Service Provider?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
30.00%
3 30.00%
No!
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you satisfied with your Internet connection and your Internet Service Provider?
08-04-2011, 02:59 PM,
RE: Are you satisfied with your Internet connection and your Internet Service Provider?
I am currently on Comcast and they are probably the worst provider I can think of. It's no surprise they were named worst corporation in america two years in a row.
The speed and stability are actually fine (although I share my bandwidth with my neighbors which isn't necessary) but Comcast is the absolute worst when it comes to support. They have caused house fires from bad installation jobs, they send you in more endless calling loops more than a freaking cell phone provider and they introduce bandwidth caps similar to data usage plans that are designed to justify huge monthly bills because of an accidental over-usage.

I also can't go to Verizon Fios anymore (which was AMAZING when I had it) since Fios is not sold in my area anymore and was bought up by Frontier which is trying to get rid of their internet service by rocketing their prices through the roof. Clearwire and wireless internet in general is also horrible in terms of stability (though their service is phenomenal compared to Comcast.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you satisfied with your Internet connection and your Internet Service Provider? - by OmarFW - 08-04-2011, 02:59 PM