Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe in aliens?
05-29-2012, 05:18 PM,
RE: Do you believe in aliens?
There may be aliens, but no intelligent being will ever develop the capability to intercommunicate with others. All beings face extinction in the end.
07-14-2012, 04:08 PM,
I don't believe in Aliens because they are not subject to faith, but I have seen UFOs cruising the sky and it's more likely that aliens are behind those unexplainable sightings.
MyDigitalpoint PRO Freelance Marketplace
07-14-2012, 11:50 PM,
(07-14-2012, 04:08 PM)MyDigitalpoint Wrote: I don't believe in Aliens because they are not subject to faith, but I have seen UFOs cruising the sky and it's more likely that aliens are behind those unexplainable sightings.

It's pretty likely that most unexplainable sightings are actually sensible pheonmenons -- it's just we happen to find no way to explain it. It was just discovered, for example, that a UFO-like stuff appearing in a photo taken in China was actually a bee flying very close to the camera, lightened by the flash light of the camera.

I suppose even though there are lots of aliens existing all around the cosmos, it remains unlikely that any one of them has actually visited earth -- just think, among tens of thousands of planets we currently know, only a few are suitable for living, and how possible it is that God has placed another similar planet just near the earth?
Gentoo Linux User (w/ fvwm) / Loyal Firefox User / Owner of a Stupid Old Computer - My PGP Public Key

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
-- Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions (1624), John Donn
07-24-2012, 12:16 PM,
That's the main problem when it comes to UFO sightings, since early times this phenomena began to be subject of public discussion there have always been fake evidence, intentional or unintentional.

However in later times it's even harder to distinguish at first what are real flying sources of explainable origin, and what are photoshoped pics, trickily edited videos, and so on.

All of this is truly a shame.
MyDigitalpoint PRO Freelance Marketplace
07-26-2012, 01:34 AM,
I don't believe in aliens as in little green monsters that fly around in UFOs, but I do believe that there's definitely life on other planets.

The universe is SO big, how can we say that there is no chance of life on other planets.