[README] Rules of Site Showcase
12-05-2010, 03:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2010, 03:52 AM by Matt.)
[README] Rules of Site Showcase
Some people seem to be confused about how to post in Site Showcase, so I thought I would help you all out. Here we go.
FOR NEW THREAD POSTERS
  • While your site doesn't necessarily need to be hosted here, please make sure it complies with our Terms of Service.
  • Give us an accurate, full description of your site along with a link. Do not simply post a thread with a URL and a sentence or two.
FOR REPLIERS
  • If the site is down or under construction, please do not post a reply that simply says "lol ur site is down" or "its under construction i cant see it!11!!1!!!!!!!!!!". We want useful critique. Useless posts will be removed.
  • When you do offer critique, be specific. Right: Hey man, I'm not sure if I like the color scheme. The yellow is too close on the color wheel to mesh well with the green. I would change one to a darker color, to up the contrast and make it easier to read. Wrong: I don't like the colors.
Hi! I'm Zach, and I founded NiftyHost. If you need anything, just PM me! :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New rewards site which I have been working on, $5 Amazon every day Zach 2 1,226 06-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Last Post: HiddenKnowledge