Poll: I download movies.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
75.00%
6 75.00%
No.
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Download movies
05-06-2010, 11:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2010, 11:13 PM by HiddenKnowledge.)
Download movies
As the world ventures further and further into the digital age, as humans we have found ways to take out media with us. Although the world of digital video downloads got off to a rocky start with pirated downloads soaring to amazing popularity at the onset of the Internet's popularity, many movie production houses have fully embraced the digital age and have given consumers plenty of legal options for downloading movies in digital form.

Digital Copy
The most popular way that digital movies can be downloaded legally is through digital copy. Digital copy is when a movie that is stored in DVD format on a regular form is also stored in a computer-friendly compressed digital format as well. These digital forms are stored separately from the DVD format, and can only be accessed when a DVD is put into a computer and a special one-time use key is entered. The file is then downloaded to the computer and can be watched from the desktop, and in some situations, even downloaded to portable devices like the iPod.

Rental Services
In addition to downloading digital copies from movies you own, you can also download movies for rent. If you have a Netflix account, movies can be downloaded via the "Instant Queue" and are available to watch on your desktop for a short amount of time as a "rental". Other services that include digital rentals include the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live.

Direct Downloads
If you want to download a movie, and keep it, there are several options. You can purchase full movies from services like iTunes (which sells movies that are guaranteed to be compatible with the iPod) or services like Amazon.com's Unboxed, which offers instant downloads with varying compatibility. The aforementioned Xbox Live and PlayStation Network services also offer select full movies for download.
By Amanda Kondolojy, eHow Contributing Writer from eHow.

As you can see there are also legal ways of downloading super cool movies. :D
Tell me your ways of legally downloading movies. :)
With love,
HiddenKnowledge
A.k.a. Yoruichi Shihouin

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me trough email or pm. :)
05-07-2010, 06:30 AM,
RE: Download movies
I use iTunes for my legal downloads.
Hi! I'm Zach, and I founded NiftyHost. If you need anything, just PM me! :)
05-07-2010, 06:59 AM,
I use torre... Oh legally yea i use iTunes ^^
[Image: tuyy.png][Image: yr0x.png][Image: xyts.png]
Feel free to PM me if you have any problems with your hosting.
NiftyHost Forum Rules
05-07-2010, 07:08 AM,
I personally use torrents to download legal movies sometimes.
But most of the times I use direct download from music shops.
With love,
HiddenKnowledge
A.k.a. Yoruichi Shihouin

05-08-2010, 09:57 AM,
Torrents, definitely, and dTunes (for iPhone) for my music. Neve shopped for it in my life.
05-08-2010, 11:11 AM,
I use sites like sendspace to get all of my movies and what not
05-08-2010, 05:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2010, 05:35 PM by HiddenKnowledge.)
Mone, is that legal? Please stay ontopic.
With love,
HiddenKnowledge
A.k.a. Yoruichi Shihouin

05-08-2010, 06:36 PM,
i dont download movies mainly because i dont get enough Internet to download them
05-09-2010, 02:04 AM,
BarnD: I don't have a lot of Internet either, but I still download movies.
Hi! I'm Zach, and I founded NiftyHost. If you need anything, just PM me! :)
05-09-2010, 02:34 AM,
we get 10gig for 4 people, and my bro uses most of it becuse he is paying for 6gig of it