hello
07-10-2012, 10:17 PM,
hello
Hi!
First I would like to say I was a member of these forum before and became inactive when free hosting was stop for some reason. I would like to be active to the forum again but forgot my old account. Yes this is a multiple account. I'm using my friends computer so that I could register again because I really would like to be back here at niftyhost. I tried this before but get banned because I was detected having multiple accounts but i just did because I forgot the other one. Can you please allow me to continue using this account even if I use my own IP that registered an account in the past?
07-14-2012, 11:54 PM,
RE: hello
Glad to see you here. I did not find your old account -- no account currently registered with the same IP -- but probably HK or another admin could get something from AdminCP.

Well, and, anyway to get any hosting account you need more than one post, so try to post some! :)

@HiddenKnowledge Ping...
Gentoo Linux User (w/ fvwm) / Loyal Firefox User / Owner of a Stupid Old Computer - My PGP Public Key

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
-- Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions (1624), John Donn
07-16-2012, 09:51 PM,
RE: hello
check this one. Now i'm posting with my own PC. My first account was Yayit then I created another which I forgot it was banned before because I already had "Yayit" which I also forget the password.