We're busy making our UI better!
01-31-2012, 11:23 PM,
We're busy making our UI better!
Hello everyone,

Over the past few weeks our administrative team has been working very hard to write an application for NiftyHost that will help automate account functions. Our goal is to provide a more unique experience at NiftyHost. Over the next few weeks we plan to start testing our software and we hope to bring it into live production for every user within the next month.

As always, our main goal here at NiftyHost is to provide a stable hosting environment for the best price, free. We are committed to reducing our operation cost to provide a truly unique hosting experience. With the addition of NiftyPanel™ we will not only be able to allocate more time to providing support, but lower our operation costs of ordering software.

We will have more information posted about this in the coming weeks, and we hope our improvements will not only improve your experience but make our interface more user-friendly.
Warm regards,
Nobody.
02-01-2012, 04:56 AM,
RE: We're busy making our UI better!
(01-31-2012, 11:23 PM)nobody Wrote:
Nice touch. ;)
Hi! I'm Zach, and I founded NiftyHost. If you need anything, just PM me! :)
02-01-2012, 05:13 AM,
Is this going to be something like a billing/order panel?
02-01-2012, 05:23 AM,
Yeah, pretty much. David's coding it to make it easier for us to manage accounts and tickets and stuff, and this way clients will also find it easier to request hosting.
Hi! I'm Zach, and I founded NiftyHost. If you need anything, just PM me! :)
02-03-2012, 12:07 AM,
Hello again everyone,

Over the past two days we have been putting the finishing touches on our software. Now I would like to provide a brief overview of everything it can do.

Inside NiftyPanel users will now be able to create their own account once their post count reaches the required number, reset their cPanel password, and open/respond to support tickets. These new features will not only streamline the account creation process but allow for more privacy with support requests and expedite the account creation procedure.

We have also to some degree, integrated NiftyPanel into our board software; nobody likes to have a thousand different login accounts. When you login to the forums you will have automatically logged into NiftyPanel.

We are excited about the changes, and hope to move everything into production next week.
Warm regards,
Nobody.
02-17-2012, 05:47 AM,
I hope you will post some amazing screenshots soon :) .
03-15-2012, 11:10 AM,
SWEET info man, hope to see it soon!
New Sig Coming soon, although this looks great!
03-17-2012, 08:13 PM,
How is it going? :)

It's been a while since we last heard any updates from this.
I was wondering whether the designing process is still active, or whether it have been cancelled?
03-21-2012, 07:18 AM,
(03-17-2012, 08:13 PM)Vanilla Wrote: How is it going? :)

It's been a while since we last heard any updates from this.
I was wondering whether the designing process is still active, or whether it have been cancelled?
Yeah, any updates? I run my own billing system if you need any help.
[Image: sig12.jpg]
03-24-2012, 01:20 PM,
I have handed this off to zack. I am sure he is doing last minute checks and touch ups.
Warm regards,
Nobody.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Free hosting is making a comeback. Zach 18 5,865 07-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Last Post: abssky