Money suggestion
11-14-2011, 10:28 PM,
Money suggestion
You know, I came from another hosting (Tyreus) which closed down because of no money (I think)

For that not to happen to NiftyHist, what if you guys offer these small/medium/big ads for us to put at least on the home page or footer of our websites?

That would be a way that we "pay" for our hosting and to keep nifty host up and running :)

idk if my idea is good… please tell me what u think!

I wouldn't have a problem putting ad(s) on my site to *pay* for my hosting..

Thanks to all
11-15-2011, 12:18 AM,
RE: Money suggestion
That's a good idea.

But it shouldn't be forced to the users.
11-15-2011, 03:16 AM,
I understand..
but I think they would do it if nifty host says the number of posts p/month would go from 10 to 7 if they put ads on there website
11-15-2011, 04:37 AM,
I would even add a backlink to Niftyhost if I had to make 20 or more posts per month.
11-15-2011, 08:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2011, 08:30 AM by Zach.)
Well, I'm not exactly sure what you mean.
  • You can support us by buying ads to display on the forums and main site at http://www.projectwonderful.com/advertis...p?id=55855&.
  • We have discussed putting ads on user sites before, believe me. We have at least 100 posts in the staff forum about it, and the conclusion was that it isn't really appropriate for us to put our content on your sites unless we're desperate for money.
Hope I answered your question.
Hi! I'm Zach, and I founded NiftyHost. If you need anything, just PM me! :)
11-16-2011, 07:28 AM,
You can also put your referral link on your site, that way you advertise us and get something out of it too. :)
With love,
HiddenKnowledge
A.k.a. Yoruichi Shihouin

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me trough email or pm. :)
11-27-2011, 01:38 PM,
I honestly would be happy to put your ad or others belonging to you with the knowledge that it's my choice to have the ad there, and can choose where to put it (I hate having non-standards-compliant pages because of hosts who insist on having wrong code appearing after my page ends).
11-27-2011, 02:04 PM,
Well, I don't know of an advertiser who would let us do that. You can embed Project Wonderful HTML like the kind on our forum in your site, but that's probably against their TOS. The best way to contribute to NiftyHost is to post here, because it keeps the community alive and generates income for NiftyHost. If you want to donate, purchase some ads. If you can't do either, simply use your referral link and link back to us.
Hi! I'm Zach, and I founded NiftyHost. If you need anything, just PM me! :)
01-15-2012, 01:14 PM,
I don't like the idea of forcing ads on people's websites. If people are happy than they can post a link to niftyhost.
01-15-2012, 01:17 PM,
I know this is slightly off topic, but how does posting here generate income?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Suggestion] Mobile theme for Niftyhost! Serial Thrilla 14 3,781 01-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Last Post: rowebil
  new suggestion khy 5 1,683 12-21-2010, 02:31 AM
Last Post: synthcore