User CP
09-02-2011, 12:09 AM,
User CP
I don't know if this has already been posted, but I just noticed it and didn't see a topic about it.

Just thought you might like to be made aware, doesn't really need an explanation.

Attached Files
.png   Untitled.png (Size: 170.27 KB / Downloads: 12)
09-02-2011, 01:46 AM,
RE: User CP
Could you try that again with another theme?
With love,
HiddenKnowledge
A.k.a. Yoruichi Shihouin

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me trough email or pm. :)
09-02-2011, 01:49 AM,
It works fine with the other theme.
09-02-2011, 01:51 AM,
Ok, thanks. I'll take a look at it later today :)
With love,
HiddenKnowledge
A.k.a. Yoruichi Shihouin

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me trough email or pm. :)
09-02-2011, 01:55 AM,
(09-02-2011, 01:51 AM)HiddenKnowledge Wrote: Ok, thanks. I'll take a look at it later today :)

No problem.

Might I suggest you apply this fix to the Afresh theme? http://community.mybb.com/thread-75337.html

Thanks.
09-02-2011, 02:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-02-2011, 02:57 PM by RichardGv.)
Exactly 4 months ago, on May 2nd I sent Zack a PM about the issue. He said he would take a look and... This old friend is still there.

(09-02-2011, 01:55 AM)MustangV10 Wrote: Might I suggest you apply this fix to the Afresh theme? http://community.mybb.com/thread-75337.html

I didn't realize we have an Afresh theme. :D

Well, in both Firefox 6.0 and Chromium 14 I noticed no severe issues about the editor. The fix he posted is a terrible one, unfortunately, since it turns all editors to a fixed size regardless of the <textarea> in the template, while the original editor.js calculatse the width and height of the original <textarea> and replaces it with a editor of the same size. Anyway, the "fix" was posted a year ago, and MyBB devs never choose to merge it into the main tree, it explains everything.
Gentoo Linux User (w/ fvwm) / Loyal Firefox User / Owner of a Stupid Old Computer - My PGP Public Key

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
-- Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions (1624), John Donn
09-02-2011, 07:24 PM,
(09-02-2011, 02:56 PM)RichardGv Wrote: Exactly 4 months ago, on May 2nd I sent Zack a PM about the issue. He said he would take a look and... This old friend is still there.

(09-02-2011, 01:55 AM)MustangV10 Wrote: Might I suggest you apply this fix to the Afresh theme? http://community.mybb.com/thread-75337.html

I didn't realize we have an Afresh theme. :D

Well, in both Firefox 6.0 and Chromium 14 I noticed no severe issues about the editor. The fix he posted is a terrible one, unfortunately, since it turns all editors to a fixed size regardless of the <textarea> in the template, while the original editor.js calculatse the width and height of the original <textarea> and replaces it with a editor of the same size. Anyway, the "fix" was posted a year ago, and MyBB devs never choose to merge it into the main tree, it explains everything.

It's awkward to get right sometimes, I'll give you that. However it does work, and it's a fairly good for a quick patch/fix.
09-04-2011, 07:53 PM,
@RichardGv: Not going to lie. I never looked into it. It slipped my mind completely...
Hi! I'm Zach, and I founded NiftyHost. If you need anything, just PM me! :)
01-31-2012, 06:58 AM,
I have noticed a bug with the UCP main page. It seems the username is in its own <td> tag, and is shown off to the side of the table. I don't think this is right, Zack or HK can you look into that?
Warm regards,
Nobody.
01-31-2012, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2012, 11:07 AM by Zach.)
For some baffling reason, the MyBB template system replaces {$avatar} with table HTML code. Fixed.
Hi! I'm Zach, and I founded NiftyHost. If you need anything, just PM me! :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Nifty Host User Bars pspman 5 1,852 11-29-2010, 08:09 AM
Last Post: miturner83