[old] introduction
08-20-2011, 12:45 PM,
[old] introduction
Everything You Need To Know About Me:

Hey guys my name is Mike and I am here to talk alot of #$@$ and make a lot of new friends. I am a linux and video game nerd. I like to play fighting and adventure games. I like to shoot firearms: I shoot trap/skeet twice a week. I also enjoy discussing politics (moderates rock). I love to gamble: I trade forex, I play a ton of online poker, and I'm getting into horse racing. For the last 4 months, I've been on a health kick (playing basketball everyday and doing plyometrics to increase my jumping ability). I like basketball, football, women's tennis, and I actually like kickboxing more than MMA. I'm a bit of a survivalist and have my own safe room in my house with a cache of weapons and canned foods! I even have a little bit of gold stored in my safe in case the @#$ hits the fan! I am pursuing a third university degree with the intention of going into special education.

Nice to meet you all!

Mike
08-21-2011, 04:20 AM,
RE: introduction
Hey, Mike. Welcome to NiftyHost! We're glad to have you.
Hi! I'm Zach, and I founded NiftyHost. If you need anything, just PM me! :)
08-22-2011, 12:21 PM,
RE: introduction
Nice introduction, plenty of information. Anyways, welcome to NiftyHost! I hope you have a wonderful stay here. I trust you won't hesitate to talk or ask questions. (:
s t i c k s a n d s t o n e s m a y b r e a k m y b o n e s ,
s o w h y w o u l d n a m e s h u r t m e ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink [old] Introduction johnboy127 1 718 08-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Zach
Smile [old] Hi buddy, nice to meet you here, let me introduction my self... Render_07 5 1,554 11-28-2010, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Digital
  [old] Introduction zack ([split] Introductions!!) Zach 0 711 03-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Zach
  [old] Introduction Felix ([split] Introductions!!) Felix 0 613 03-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Felix