iOS 5
08-03-2011, 03:04 AM,
iOS 5
What do you think of iOS 5? Are any of you blackberry users going to switch to iPhone now that iMessage (aka the BBM killer :D ) is coming out?

http://www.apple.com/ios/ios5/
08-03-2011, 03:22 AM,
RE: iOS 5
The notification thingy looks kinda neat. I also liked how one of the first things you see on their site is an icon for a todo list. "Hey, look guys, we're Apple! To-do lists have been done before, but not like this. Ours is revolutionary and magical!"
All joking aside, I would be pretty happy about iOS 5 if I my iPod Touch hadn't broken down and Apple hadn't refused to replace it under warranty. I've kind of been turned off from Apple products since then, their customer support is abysmal.
Hi! I'm Zach, and I founded NiftyHost. If you need anything, just PM me! :)
08-04-2011, 12:36 AM,
RE: iOS 5
I totally agree. I mean, I love Apple' s products. They always look amazing, but what's inside them seems to be subpar. They play catch-up and then years after every other company has something, Apple finally puts in in there products and calls it magical. I'm tired of it, but I think this upcoming iPhone and iOS is going to be different. Android is taking over and they can't afford to play catch-up any more.

Btw, a few years ago my iPod video's battery went dead after 2 years, but I had bougt the warranty from Best Buy. They took it back and gave me an iPod Classic as a replacement. Always buy them from Best Buy. They jaw amuck better warranty.