Flash projects(Uncompleted)
06-03-2011, 01:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2011, 01:06 AM by JonattanD.)
Flash projects(Uncompleted)
Here are 2 flash project i've worked on but couldn't finish them.
And the graphics is kinda bad because the computer i was using to work on it had some graphic issues, also the game has a glitch that i dint finish fixing.
http://j-deluxe.com/flash/
let me know what you think :)
ps: for the flash os username is demo password is pass
06-03-2011, 03:13 AM,
RE: Flash projects(Uncompleted)
Nice :) - I liked them both, I totally pwned the child in the One Piece game. The concept behind FlashOS was kinda awesome too.
06-03-2011, 04:19 AM,
thanks vanilla btw the flash game is a multiplayer game two people on the same computer. :) player 1 is W, A, S, D and player 2 up, left, right, down
06-03-2011, 09:55 PM,
(06-03-2011, 04:19 AM)j-deluxe Wrote: thanks vanilla btw the flash game is a multiplayer game two people on the same computer. :) player 1 is W, A, S, D and player 2 up, left, right, down

Ah, well, that makes much more sense :P - So I basically pwned myself :-/
06-04-2011, 01:08 AM,
(06-03-2011, 01:05 AM)j-deluxe Wrote: Here are 2 flash project i've worked on but couldn't finish them.
And the graphics is kinda bad because the computer i was using to work on it had some graphic issues, also the game has a glitch that i dint finish fixing.

I really like the flashos (especially the login), are you planning to release the code or to develop it any futher?

Kind regards,
HiddenKnowledge :)

With love,
HiddenKnowledge
A.k.a. Yoruichi Shihouin

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me trough email or pm. :)
06-04-2011, 02:15 AM,
(06-04-2011, 01:08 AM)Yoruichi Shihouin Wrote:
(06-03-2011, 01:05 AM)j-deluxe Wrote: Here are 2 flash project i've worked on but couldn't finish them.

I really like the flashos (especially the login), are you planning to release the code or to develop it any futher?

Kind regards,
HiddenKnowledge :)

The codes I used were pretty basic actionscript to make that. And i'm not really sure about releasing the code i rather develop it a little more, but this time I might make it an actual project so i might need some help on working on it :).
06-09-2011, 05:09 PM,
i love flash project very much. When i was in college, evertime we play the flash project, every one in my dormity will join the battle, so we will finish the game in a short time.haha
06-26-2011, 06:58 AM,
thxs this is far to good
07-03-2011, 03:11 AM,
Very good !!! Continue