[SOLVED] ask again
05-22-2011, 02:33 PM,
Wink  [SOLVED] ask again
Sory if i am wrong places, i don't know where i am must put this thread :D
i am want to ask, where can ia check my post montly?Blush
05-22-2011, 03:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2011, 03:22 PM by RichardGv.)
RE: ask again
Within the search options on the advanced search you can find an option to "Find posts from a month ago". and in the username field you can fill in your username. I guess that's currently the best way to find out how many posts you have posted this month.
Gentoo Linux User (w/ fvwm) / Loyal Firefox User / Owner of a Stupid Old Computer - My PGP Public Key

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
-- Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions (1624), John Donn
05-22-2011, 07:08 PM,
What software does Niftyhost use to control the post quota? - Before, I remember they used to use iPanel, where you could access your package information and statistics in there, but that doesn't seem to be the case this time - Unless I've overlooked something?
05-22-2011, 08:07 PM,
Can NiftyHost made automatically, so I can more easily monitor, how many times i am post in this month's. :D

only suggestion, if you agree :D
05-23-2011, 01:38 AM,
Use RichardGv's suggestion, it's the easiest way.
Hi! I'm Zach, and I founded NiftyHost. If you need anything, just PM me! :)
05-23-2011, 01:56 AM,
oke.... thanks zack :D