Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matrix-style vertical chicken farms
03-27-2012, 12:12 AM,
RE: Matrix-style vertical chicken farms
(03-26-2012, 11:11 PM)RichardGv Wrote: Sick? Well, aren't we doing all sorts of sick things to animals all the time? So the chicken meat, beef, pork, and such just drop automatically from these animals, and your (non-vegaterian) friends just pick them up from the ground and cook them? It's a problem of "which one is sicker", not "is this sick or not". HK, have you ever killed an ant with your feet in your childhood? Do you kill mosquitoes and flies sometimes now? What's the difference between them and a chicken? If you live in a world when people eat each other (Aww!) you would now find cutting the brain of a chicken is not such a horrible thing. It's still, anyway, some sort of habit built into your mind with the education you received. Oh, and, you are apparently not as merciless as I am. :D

True, killing animals for food is sick as well, but I think you should atleast let them live a proper life. And no, I haven't killed a ant with my feet on purpose and I wouldn't kill a fly. I do kill mosquitoes sometimes, but only if they really won't go away from me (and most of the time they already stung me once or twice). The difference is: Chickens don't harm me. I think you should look at animals the way you look at humans, after all, we are animals ourselves. You wouldn't cut the brains from a human, would you?
With love,
HiddenKnowledge
A.k.a. Yoruichi Shihouin

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me trough email or pm. :)

Messages In This Thread
Matrix-style vertical chicken farms - by Vanilla - 03-09-2012, 05:23 AM
RE: Matrix-style vertical chicken farms - by HiddenKnowledge - 03-27-2012, 12:12 AM