Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matrix-style vertical chicken farms
03-26-2012, 11:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2012, 11:13 PM by RichardGv.)
RE: Matrix-style vertical chicken farms
(03-26-2012, 08:04 PM)HiddenKnowledge Wrote: Your diagram thingy doesn't really make a lot of sense.. Anyway, it was funny I was told that vegatarians aren't allowed while I really am a vegatarian. :)

I don't have a lot to say about this topic though, I am against these kind of things, I think the idea is sick, honestly.

Probably the diagram is a bit hard to understand... But I guess it at least makes some sense.

The vegetarian thing is a joke, but it's partially true: It does not make much sense to discuss a problem related to animal rights with a vegetarian, as it's quite possible that he/she comprehends the concept "animal" in a totally different way from the masses. :)

Sick? Well, aren't we doing all sorts of sick things to animals all the time? So the chicken meat, beef, pork, and such just drop automatically from these animals, and your (non-vegaterian) friends just pick them up from the ground and cook them? It's a problem of "which one is sicker", not "is this sick or not". HK, have you ever killed an ant with your feet in your childhood? Do you kill mosquitoes and flies sometimes now? What's the difference between them and a chicken? If you live in a world when people eat each other (Aww!) you would now find cutting the brain of a chicken is not such a horrible thing. It's still, anyway, some sort of habit built into your mind with the education you received. Oh, and, you are apparently not as merciless as I am. :D

By the way, how do you feel about my concept of matrix-style vertical human farm (the last part in the last reply)? :D
Gentoo Linux User (w/ fvwm) / Loyal Firefox User / Owner of a Stupid Old Computer - My PGP Public Key

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
-- Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions (1624), John Donn

Messages In This Thread
Matrix-style vertical chicken farms - by Vanilla - 03-09-2012, 05:23 AM
RE: Matrix-style vertical chicken farms - by RichardGv - 03-26-2012, 11:11 PM