Google's "Accurate" Algorithm
08-21-2011, 07:57 AM,
Google's "Accurate" Algorithm
At this time of the day, I'm eating while browsing the web so having chicken in my dish, don't expect that I can type accurately with sticky fingers, so here you go with a "great" discovery I just made.

Since my homepage in all my browsers is about:blank and I don't like to type a search directly on the browser's address bar because it takes me to Google geo-targeted instead of Google.com, I type the full search engine address... almost, almost.

In fact the sticky fingers typed this: giigke,cin

What does that name means? Nothing but a wrong positioned fingers while typing, however Google returned 3,650 results for such term, among which are dictionary and encyclopedia definitions.... supposedly.

Naturally, following any link leads you to nothing, and the lesson to learn is while honest webmasters make an extra effort to comply with Google's rule in order to get indexed and boost their page rankings, since a while back the top results are hoarded by unscrupulous websites that manipulate search results, just like those 3,650 sites pretending to have the answer for giigke,cin

So where is the acclaimed algorithm that supposedly is smart enought to get rid of junk in search results?

MyDigitalpoint PRO Freelance Marketplace

Messages In This Thread
Google's "Accurate" Algorithm - by MyDigitalpoint - 08-21-2011, 07:57 AM
RE: Google's "Accurate" Algorithm - by RichardGv - 08-21-2011, 06:29 PM
RE: Google's "Accurate" Algorithm - by ErrorCode - 08-26-2011, 11:34 AM
RE: Google's "Accurate" Algorithm - by Zach - 10-15-2011, 12:31 PM
RE: Google's "Accurate" Algorithm - by Zach - 10-17-2011, 09:58 AM