Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should governments be able to block websites?
08-02-2011, 03:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-02-2011, 03:03 PM by RichardGv.)
RE: Should governments be able to block websites?
(08-02-2011, 02:05 PM)Zack Wrote: There are legitimate uses for instructions like those. While I agree that people may do dangerous things with information like this, it does not mean that people should be prohibited from having knowledge. I read the Anarchists Cookbook cover to cover for fun, I do not think it would be right to deprive people of the right to knowledge or information that might one day be useful.

Well, the book is severely destructive forever and ever, yet only might one day be useful, when United States comes to a state similar to Libya. :S Fortunately Steven Schragis decided to drop this book since 1991.
Gentoo Linux User (w/ fvwm) / Loyal Firefox User / Owner of a Stupid Old Computer - My PGP Public Key

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
-- Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions (1624), John Donn

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should governments be able to block websites? - by RichardGv - 08-02-2011, 03:02 PM