Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Traveler Caught?
08-03-2011, 03:58 AM,
RE: Time Traveler Caught?
Maybe there are people from the future walking amongst us right now, but they don't reveal themselves because they are afraid the universe might implode or something.
Hi! I'm Zach, and I founded NiftyHost. If you need anything, just PM me! :)
08-15-2011, 11:35 AM,
Sadly the blog was set up over a co.cc domain and there is nothing at the OP's link that I can read, but I'm convinced that time traveling it's possible.

I have read that we can sometimes travel backwards or onwards through our dreams, well not physically, but our spirit that depending on our own evolution can materialize for the time it is visiting those time passages.

Agree with Zack, you might be talking to people that belongs to the past or the future that is physically here somehow, or spiritually materialized among us, dressing up as we do because you know, in dreams everything is possible.

This could explain why we are familiar with places I have never been to before, or how some futuristic visions that we have in dreams sometime come true months or weeks after we saw them in a dream.
MyDigitalpoint PRO Freelance Marketplace
08-20-2011, 12:43 PM,
OK, can someone explain to me how its possible to time travel? I am confused haha! So, can explain to be, how time traveling works. Because, i'm confused with the discussions here haha!
08-21-2011, 02:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2011, 02:03 AM by MyDigitalpoint.)
Physically, who can say exactly how.

It is supposed that teleportation has to be involved somehow by means of a mechanical or electronic device. Nikola Tesla was involved in many teleportation experiments and it was supposed that he achieved success despite all his work was then flagged as classified information.

Mentally speaking, it is supposed that the mind can develop the ability to take the spirit somewhere else in present, past or future time where for an unknown reason it can materialize, this is usually associated with paranormal phenomena or what is called the power of the subconscious mind.

If someone would have the exact answer to you question, we could affirm travel in time is possible ;)
MyDigitalpoint PRO Freelance Marketplace
09-15-2011, 07:45 PM,
This is a very nice concept. Im wishing this was real but iono maybe its not.But i do wish it was realllll
10-01-2011, 12:56 AM,
We beat the speed of light, so this is doable.
10-04-2011, 10:34 AM,
(10-01-2011, 12:56 AM)Himbo Wrote: We beat the speed of light, so this is doable.

Not in a thousand lightyears. (<-- That's a joke.)
With love,
HiddenKnowledge
A.k.a. Yoruichi Shihouin

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me trough email or pm. :)
10-21-2011, 09:00 AM,
....I think you would need a more concrete, verification, as to what it is. There would be too much speculation as to what the object actually is, with just this picture, as it is. Fully developing an enlargement, of just the object, might reveal something definitive
02-17-2012, 10:27 AM,
i think that is a Hoax news to find some popularity. or maybe he is just travel to another dimension.