What coding language do you use?
01-18-2012, 02:13 AM,
RE: What coding language do you use?
I use a bit of HTML, PHP and Batch, don't really know other languages.

I'm not made for programming.
05-27-2012, 09:54 PM,
I use PHP, Mysql, HTML, CSS and Javascript
06-15-2012, 06:25 AM,
I'm new to coding. I'm learning about form scripts. I'm looking here to see what languages are preferred here. I'm currently only proficient in html. Which I don't view as a programming language in itself. I have a good grasp of css styling but, i'm far from proficient at it yet.

Which forum thread is best for posting questions when I need help understanding some of these things?
06-15-2012, 12:10 PM,
(06-15-2012, 06:25 AM)Jennifer Wrote: I'm new to coding. I'm learning about form scripts. I'm looking here to see what languages are preferred here. I'm currently only proficient in html. Which I don't view as a programming language in itself. I have a good grasp of css styling but, i'm far from proficient at it yet.

We generally prefer PHP among the server-side scripting languages. And a large part of the world does, too, I presume. ASP might be proven better indeed in some ways, and simply more costly, less portable. JSP, well, are you sure...

Hmm, and to be an excellent web designer, the browser compatibility things might take more effort to learn than PHP. I just had some horrible experience dealing with IE 6 when designing a site... And IE7 does not do much better, either.

(06-15-2012, 06:25 AM)Jennifer Wrote: Which forum thread is best for posting questions when I need help understanding some of these things?

I would recommend you to start a new thread if you wish to ask a question unless your question explicitly conform to the topic of an existing thread.
Gentoo Linux User (w/ fvwm) / Loyal Firefox User / Owner of a Stupid Old Computer - My PGP Public Key

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
-- Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions (1624), John Donn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yahoo! Query Language (YQL) Zach 7 2,416 04-16-2011, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Zach