Please move posts that are X amounts of months old to archived folder to keep review
01-13-2012, 07:58 AM,
Please move posts that are X amounts of months old to archived folder to keep review
Not sure where to post an idea, so I guess I will post it here.

Please move posts that are X amounts of months old to archived folder to keep "review my site" currant and with active sites, not dead and suspended sites.
01-15-2012, 12:21 PM,
RE: Please move posts that are X amounts of months old to archived folder to keep review
(01-13-2012, 07:58 AM)AFN Wrote: Not sure where to post an idea, so I guess I will post it here.

Please move posts that are X amounts of months old to archived folder to keep "review my site" currant and with active sites, not dead and suspended sites.

It would be pretty pointless to move old threads to the archives just to get your thread more attention. If older threads are still in use, they shouldn't be moved to make room for yours, honestly.

Need help with something? Feel free to pop into the IRC!
01-15-2012, 01:48 PM,
RE: Please move posts that are X amounts of months old to archived folder to keep review
Never minded that would not be necessary because I can filer out old post from new posts.
01-18-2012, 05:11 AM,
I fully agree with my old friend austin.

And as the OP has changed his mind about this idea, I think this topic should be closed or marked as solved.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "View Unread Posts" on the forum? RichardGv 2 1,263 05-31-2011, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Zach