NiftyHost Forums (Archive)
Favorite Cartoon as a kid? - Printable Version

+- NiftyHost Forums (Archive) (https://niftyhost.chary.us/support)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://niftyhost.chary.us/support/forum-20.html)
+--- Forum: Movies & TV (https://niftyhost.chary.us/support/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Favorite Cartoon as a kid? (/thread-1294.html)

Pages: 1 2

Favorite Cartoon as a kid? - Cecil15 - 08-05-2011

I know a lot of us loves to watch cartoons. Well, I am one those who still watches it once in a while.

My favorite cartoons back in my childhood were:
  • Popeye the Sailorman
  • Mickey Mouse
  • Betty Boop
  • Sweet Tales of St. Tail

I am wondering what old cartoons you guys watched as a kid.
Share it here!

RE: Favorite Cartoon as a kid? - tutty40 - 08-07-2011

I must admit that even though I am grown now, I still love to watch cartoons too. My favorite cartoons were Rugrats, Mickey Mouse, Doug, Pepper Ann, and Arthur. I have never heard of Sweet Tales of St. Tail, it must be before my time. lol

RE: Favorite Cartoon as a kid? - OmarFW - 08-07-2011

I didn't like any of the cartoons I watched when I was a kid. The ones kids have now are awesome. I'm jealous.

RE: Favorite Cartoon as a kid? - Cecil15 - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 04:35 AM)tutty40 Wrote: I must admit that even though I am grown now, I still love to watch cartoons too. My favorite cartoons were Rugrats, Mickey Mouse, Doug, Pepper Ann, and Arthur. I have never heard of Sweet Tales of St. Tail, it must be before my time. lol

Maybe because it aired for only a short time and in limited countries. But it's really good. It was about a simple girl who transforms to St. Tail at night and returns everything that's stolen to their real owners. She fell in love with a detective whose main goal in life is to put her to jail not knowing that she is St. Tail and that she really wasn't a thief.

(08-07-2011, 07:44 AM)OmarFW Wrote: I didn't like any of the cartoons I watched when I was a kid. The ones kids have now are awesome. I'm jealous.

Well, I guess it's just now that you watched cartoons for yourself. Am I right? :P

RE: Favorite Cartoon as a kid? - clauemi - 08-08-2011

I liked Barney and Friends, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Power Rangers and some other ones I can't remember. When I got a little older I remember coming home from school and watching Full House and Fresh Prince every day. Good old times!

RE: Favorite Cartoon as a kid? - sahaya - 08-10-2011

my favourite is tom and jerry and poppye

RE: Favorite Cartoon as a kid? - Ahmedm20 - 08-13-2011

Tom and Jerry

RE: Favorite Cartoon as a kid? - bpinakin - 11-24-2011

scooby dubiiii doooooooo :p its my Favorite cartoooooooon :p

RE: Favorite Cartoon as a kid? - Serial Thrilla - 11-25-2011

Sorry we had no cartoons as I was a kid in Russia.

RE: Favorite Cartoon as a kid? - pspboy - 11-29-2011

-Rugrats
-Scooby doo
-Kids next door (or something like that)
-the magic bucket (I totally for got the name...)
and so many more that I can't think of right now :D